- We SPECIALIZE in appraising Piston and Small Turbo-Prop aircraft as well
as 'off-book' aircraft.
- Our appraisals are used in the normal course of buying and selling
aircraft as well as in support (and in compliance with IRS regulations) for
the DONATION of aircraft and your subsequent tax deduction. We
will support you and your accountant by signing your tax return, after
completion of an appropriate appraisal, in support of your aircraft
- We will provide expert testimony concerning the value of your aircraft.
- We provide expert value during litigation involving property settlement.
- Off-Book aircraft are aircraft that are not currently in or never were
in production. We are one of the few aircraft appraisers that will
address your 'one of a kind' aircraft - or your 'one of twenty-five left'
aircraft or your World War II restoration when you feel it is the correct
time to donate the aircraft.
- We have done appraisals for aircraft that
have been donated to the Smithsonian.